Howdy, Everyone Welcomes to Foxyfyy. Google Gaming console, Stadia gaming platform, Google Stadia Price in India, too many questions raised after the announcement of official Google stadia GDC19 so here is the article which clear all your doubt.
What is Google gaming console, “Stadia” Is this is the Future of youtube or Gaming?| #new Revolution
Google STADIA Future of Gaming read more announced in Google GDC19 it was held in San Francisco #GoogleGDC19 which was conduct live stream on Youtube Google official youtube channel at 10 AM PDT. This Stadia is all for Gaming Community who love to Play, who love to watch the game, who play games for streaming live at Youtube.
- Basically Its a cloud streaming service, which can play AAA games at 4k 60 fps and possibly 120+fps on 8k!
- Doom Eternal was the star of the presentation and Bethesda promised that it will run at 4k 60 fps!
- Google only introduced the Stadia Controller(Optional) and will help us to experience not just gaming but streaming benefits of Stadia!
- You can play it on any device with Any controller! Also, AMD is releasing a GPU for Stadia for server-side processes and NOT for gaming performance!
Google Gaming console the new member in Google Tech Family
Features of New Google Gamepad Gaming console
- The first feature is they will gives you the wifi facility so that you can easily operator any of the game in few second by connecting to Google Datacenter.
- The second features are Gamecapture Button by this you capture your Favourite game moments.
- The best feature of this Gamepad is The Google Assistant if you stuck in the game and you don’t know how to go forward you can easily take the help of Assistant to know what’s the next step to go in the game.
The relation between the creator and the Audience
Playing a videogame on Stadia is as simple as opening a new tab in Chrome and going to the service’s Stadia.com homepage, or even jumping from a YouTube video link about the game.
For a 1080p 30fps game experience at High settings in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Ubisoft recommends a system with the following specs:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Ryzen 5 – 1400, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz
- Video: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Video Preset: High
- Storage: 46GB available hard drive space
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
For anything special you can suggest me freely what you want Contact us. I am coming with the fantastic information till then you want to ask you can comment down share this post and follow me on my social media handle and visit r site. Want to Earn money click here to know more about.